11 Feb Valentine’s Day Chic
If you’re anything like us, we’re sure you love playing dress up just as much as we do! Whatever you have planned for this weekend, our style picks would be perfect for how you’d like to spend Valentine’s day.
For a lovely lunch date with your sweetheart, a simple yet femininely chic look should do the trick.
1. Malachite Clutch with quartz stones – ARANÁZ
2. Sam Earrings – ARANÁZ
3. Brixton Nude Ballerinas – Cocorose London
4. Modern Muse Eu de Parfum – Estee Lauder
5. Rouge Volupte Lipstick in “Opera Rose” – YSL
6. Pink Jacquard Overlay Dress – Miss Selfridge
For a fancy evening with your significant other, go for a classic look that smoothly blends romance and elegance.
1. Caterina clutch in gold – ARANÁZ
2. Elsa earrings – ARANÁZ
3. White stilettos – Jimmy Choo
4. Eau de Parfum Spray – Tory Burch
5. Rouge Allure Intense Long-wear Lip Colour in “Passion” – Chanel
6. Black Bardot Bodycon Dress – Miss Selfridge
For a fun night out with the ladies, pair a crisp white playsuit with accents that are both a little glam and edgy.
1. Carine Hand-painted Snakeskin Clutch – ARANÁZ
2. St. Tropez “Amour” Watch – Charriol
3. Red Rockstud Strapped Heels – Valentino
4. J’adore Eau de Parfum – Dior
5. Matte Lipstick in “Lady Danger” – M.A.C Cosmetics
6. White Playsuit – Topshop
Have fun playing dress up ladies! We hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day ahead!